10/100/1000BaseT to 1000M SFP Web Smart Fiber Media Converter
- Comply with IEEE 802.3, 802.3u, 802.3ab and 802.3z
- Build in Link Loss Forwarding Technology
- DIP switch for Auto negotiation, Half/ Full Duplex and LLF, Converter mode
- Support Q-in-Q Double Tag VLAN, DHCP Client, SNMP v1 and v2c
- Slide in 16-slot converter chassis
Lantech CM-121 is a 10/100/1000 Base T to Gigabit web smart fiber media converter with managed function which including 801.q VLAN, SNMP v1/ v2c and DHCP. The converter can be managed through Web and SNMP interface. Lantech CM-121 is designed to extend the transmitting distance of cooper to optical-fiber network.
Lantech CM-121 is fully compliant with IEEE 802.3, 802.3u, 802.3ab & 802.3z standards and supports 8 DIP switches to adjust transmitting mode and Link Loss Forwarding (LLF) feature. The practical feature of LLF is essential for media converter to alert MIS about the one end connection lost. It will cut off transmission between two converters immediately when one end is disconnected.
Lantech CM-121 supports Jumbo frame up to 9K Bytes on switch mode so it is suitable for the extension of backbone network where could have jumbo packets on the network.
CM-121 can be slide into a 16-slots chassis which RPS option (MC-116-RPS) to be centralized and rack mountable.