8 10/100TX IP41 rated EN50155 Ethernet Switch
- EN45545-2 Fire & Smoke, EN50155 and EN61373 shock/vibration verification
- E-mark certificate for vehicle (12V model)
- Provides M12 connector with IP41 rated protection
- Wide Operating Temperature from -40°C to 75°C
- Wide range redundant power inputs
- Supports ISO 7637-2 (12V model)
Lantech IES-0008B-41 is an 8 10/100 Base-TX with M12-connctor unmanaged EN50155 Ethernet switch for IP41 rated protection, which meets the high reliability requirements demanded by industrial rolling stock applications.
The IES-0008B-41 is designed to meet with critical network environment with IP41 enclosure and M12 connectors for protection against dust and water. It have passed harsh environmental testing to comply with Industrial EMI and Safety standards as well as stability testing such as Free fall, Shock, and Vibration. For a greater flexibility in application the IES-0008B-41 supports an extended operating temperature range from -40°C to 75°C.
The IES-0008B-41-12V accepts 9.5~60V DC input while 72V model accepts 50.4~90V DC input. With EN45545-2 Fire & Smoke, EN50155 verification and E-mark certification, the IES-0008B-41 is best for railway and vehicle applications.