5 10/100TX PoE at/af EN50155 Ethernet Switch
- EN50155/50121-3-2/50121-4 and EN45545-2 Fire & Smoke verification
- E-mark certificate for vehicle (12V model)
- Provides M12 connector with IP41 rated protection
- IEEE802.3at/af up to 30W PoE output
- 12V power input boost to 54V output (12V model)
- 72V input steps down to 54V output for IEEE 802.3at/af max.80W (72V model)
- Wide Operating Temperature from -40°C to 75°C
- Wide range redundant power inputs
- Supports ISO 7637-2 Pulse 5a (12V model)
Lantech IPES-0005B (IP41) is a 5 10/100 Base-TX with M12-connctor unmanaged industrial Ethernet switch for IP41 rated protection, which meets the high reliability requirements demanded by industrial rolling stock applications.
The IPES-0005B (IP41) supports IEEE802.3at/af standard which can feed HI-power up to 30W at each PoE port for big power consumption devices like PTZ IP camera, High power wireless AP etc. The IPES-0005B-12V is able to take 12V input and boost to 54V output for PoE feeding in vehicle use with IEEE802.3at/af standard up to 30W per PoE port with maximum 120W output. 72V model accept 72V input and can feed 54V PoE at max 80W.
The IPES-0005B (IP41) is designed to meet with critical network environment with IP41 enclosure and M12 connectors for protection against dust and water. It has passed harsh environmental testing to comply with Industrial EMI and Safety standards as well as stability testing such as Free fall, Shock, and Vibration. For a greater flexibility in application the IPES-0005B (IP41) supports an extended operating temperature range from -40°C to 75°C.
The IPES-0005B (IP41) is compliant with EN50155/ 50121-3-2/ 50121-4 verification (railway applications), EN45545-2 Fire & Smoke verification, E-mark certificate for vehicle, making the switch suitable for various industrial rolling stock applications.
The 12V model is also compliant with ISO 7637-2 (12V model) which protects switch from being damaged by high voltage that could be found at vehicle cranky start.